Tuesday, November 30, 2010

First journal Entry


I did the first journal entry for the traveling journal. here it is. im almost done with the rest.

This is from an picture of my great grandma and her husband and my biological great grandpa Fred. He died long before i was born but he served in World War 2 and I have always been exposed to what he was like. He a strong, good, honest man. He was in the war and then came home and began to work as a crane operator. He died of a heart attack while cutting wood.

The next entry i will post will be over her next husband, Gameel also known to ever one as Ted. He was my grandpa since i was born, and one of the nicest guys i have ever met, and almost anyone that knew him would say the same thing. He served in World War 2 in the motorcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment