Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Camp

My Great Grandma Siller's camp is a very special place to members of my family. My brother and I basically grew up on Lake Gerald in the summer. There we went fishing, boating, drove around in the woods, shot guns, learned to start fires, had family dinners, etc. And before us our family had been doing the same things there for 50 years. So to make a little poster about the camp doesn't fully illustrate my feelings for it, but I thought I would make a little poster anyways to frame and hang on the wall there. Here it is and my process for making it. Hope you like it.




finished

1 comment:

  1. Josh, That is awesome...very impressive!! You are so talented. I feel like I am standing on the dock looking up at the camp. We are so blessed to have Lake Gerald, our little piece of heaven. I am so proud of you for using your God given talents.

    ReplyDelete